Managing Change in an Agile World 2 Day Certification Program
- Hands-on experience applying change management strategies, tools and processes to a business case and their own projects.
The Change Guides Change Management Certification Program has been approved as an ACMP Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™) indicating that our program aligns to ACMP’s Standard for Change Management and adult education best practices and qualifies as training hours for people applying to be an ACMP Certified Change Management Practitioner (CCMP). Read More
How do I become Certified in Agile Change Management?
- Candidates must complete the two-day on-site training program conducted by a Change Guides' trainer.
- Participants must score 90% on the electronic Change Guides Agile Change Management Certification examination. The test is open book and note. If a score of 90% is not achieved on the first try, the test may be taken again.
- Participants must submit three change management tools from the agile management methodology for review within 90 days.
After completing all three steps, participants will receive their Agile Change Management Certificate.
Cost of Certification
- Private Managing Change in an Agile World Certification sessions are avilable. Contact email@example.com.
- Copy of Managing Change in an Agile World Book
- Hard copy of presentation, case study, hands-on tool exercise sheets
- Upon completion of a test and tools submission you receive an Agile Change Management Certification Certificate
- Single User license of the Agile Change Management Toolkit (Excel and Word)
- Helpful change management white papers written by the partner
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.